We are running our 6 Nations Rugby Prediction League again in 2017, and the tournament starts on Today.
The league can be found at http://www.ipredict.co.uk/6N/
Points are awarded as follows:
- 0 Points for predicting the correct number of points by at least one team.
- 3 Points for predicting the correct number of points for the home team.
- 3 Points for predicting the correct number of points for the away team.
- 0 Points for a correct score. i.e. you predict 31-12 and the result is 31-12.
- 2 Point for a correct result. You predict 12-12, the score is 22-22.
- 0 Points for a incorrect result. i.e. you predict 31-12 and the result is 12-31.
- A bonus try of 5 points are awarded if you get the score and result spot on.
- For each correct teams number of points you score, you receive that number of +points. e.g. you predicit 2 and the team scores 2, you get +2 points.
- For each incorrect number of points you predict per team, you lose the difference in points. e.g. you predict 3 and the team scores 2, you get -1 points.
- You can enter a default score in your profile for this league. So should you get tied up watching the games and miss a fixture this will be taken in its place.
- Note default scores will only come into play once you have entered a prediction for a fixture. Prior games to this prediction will not gain you any default scores.
Hope to see you in the competition.