IPredict are pleased to announce a new season of non league football predictions, with the kick off on the 8th August of the FREE to play Non League Prediction League. The format and rules continue to follow that tried and tested in prior seasons.
Each week 5 Saturday fixtures are chosen from the Non League Period pyramid, typically from the top 3 tier leagues, for you to predict and pit your skills against others.
Points are awared as follows:
- 0 Points for predicting the correct number of goals by at least one team.
- 1 Points for predicting the correct number of goals for the home team.
- 1 Points for predicting the correct number of goals for the away team.
- 3 Points for a correct score. i.e. you predict 3-1 and the result is 3-1.
- 2 Point for a correct result. You predict 1-1, the score is 2-2.
- 0 Points for a incorrect result. i.e. you predict 3-1 and the result is 1-3.
- For each correct teams number of goals you score, you receive that number of +goals. e.g. you predicit 2 and the team scores 2, you get +2 goals.
- For each incorrect number of goals you predict per team, you lose the difference in goals. e.g. you predict 3 and the team scores 2, you get -1 goals